Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Sassy Skein Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you are looking for the perfect yarn for kids projects, a lightweight top or even quick gifts, you'll love the bright, fun colors of The Sassy Skein's worsted weight cotton yarn. Because it is a mercerized cotton, it has a wonderful sheen and soft hand.
The Sassy Skein's Key West Karibbean Kotton Yarn will quickly become your favorite 100% Mercerized Cotton. Not only is this yarn super soft, but it features amazingly bright colors. Because the yarn is machine washable, you'll love it for wearable items. The sheen and drape of your finished piece will be be amazing, and the color options will inspire you. Don't worry though, you won't have to worry about the color bleeding when you wash, The Sassy Skein has made sure the colors are colorfast and will remain vibrant for years to come.
This soft and vibrant yarn is the perfect choice for baby afghans because the new mom will be able to easily care for it: just it in the washer and lay flat to dry. This washable cotton yarn is one you'll want to use again and again to crochet children's garments, blankets and toys.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll feel cozy and safe every time you wear this Oversized Crochet Shawl. This large crochet shawl measures approximately 80 inches… Continue reading: "Oversized Crochet Shawlvideocam"
Lion Brand Hometown USA
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
Red Heart Reflective Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Furls Whims Merino Yarn!
Chance to Win a Bundle of Red Heart Pomp-a-Doodle Yarn!
Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
Bernat Premium Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Zesty Coasters
- Easy Cross Front Top
- Twist Me Pretty Top
- Solid Shell Stitch Cowl
- Bumpy Face Scrubby
- My Brother’s Beanie Tutorial
- Loopy Love
- Dainty Rose Crochet Garland Pattern
- Parent and Child Crochet Belt Bags Pattern
- Keyring Pouch
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet