Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's easy to lose yarn, hooks and other crochet accessories. You might have multiple bags or drawers that you use to store your supplies or you just need a little extra help when it comes to organization. Don't be ashamed - it happens to the best of us.
Well, worry no more and make it a resolution to get organized with the oversized, bright and cheery tote from Red Heart Yarn. The Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is roomy enough to store up to 80 ounces of yarn. That's more than enough for multiple afghan projects! The bright red color of the bag makes it easy to spot and identify in any situation. Bright this tote bag in the car or on a plane - there's plenty of room to store all kinds of objects like books, magazines and toiletries.
This bag is collapsable and lightweight so you can store it for travel in a suitcase and use it for added storage. And don't worry about the elements - the Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is completely waterproof so your yarn will never get wet.
The most genius aspect of this tote bag? The clear pocket in the front that allows you to stick in the pattern you're working on. This way, you don't have to fold it, mark it, or worry about soiling it. There's even room in the clear pocket for your crochet hook to prevent digging and searching later on.
As an added bonus, there's a free crochet pattern included with the bag! Inside the clear pocket of the bag, you'll find a free pattern for the Tracery afghan from Marilyn Coleman.
Stay organized at home or hit the road with your supplies - with this fantastic Yarn Lover's Tote Bag, you'll be ready to crochet anywhere at anytime.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Red Heart Fleecy Yarn
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Red Heart Mixology Yarn!
- Win a Caspian Wood Crochet Hook Set!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Team Spirit Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Buffalo Plaid Moose Kitchen Towel
- Crochet Penguin Coaster
- Christmas Reindeer Treat Basket
- Remus Lupin C2c Crochet Block
- Nymphadora Tonks C2c Crochet Block
- Crochet Christmas Bell Ornaments
- Easy Crochet Tank Top
- Easy Ribbed Tank Top
- Height Waist Skirt
- Easy Crop Halter Top
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters