Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
It's easy to lose yarn, hooks and other crochet accessories. You might have multiple bags or drawers that you use to store your supplies or you just need a little extra help when it comes to organization. Don't be ashamed - it happens to the best of us.
Well, worry no more and make it a resolution to get organized with the oversized, bright and cheery tote from Red Heart Yarn. The Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is roomy enough to store up to 80 ounces of yarn. That's more than enough for multiple afghan projects! The bright red color of the bag makes it easy to spot and identify in any situation. Bright this tote bag in the car or on a plane - there's plenty of room to store all kinds of objects like books, magazines and toiletries.
This bag is collapsable and lightweight so you can store it for travel in a suitcase and use it for added storage. And don't worry about the elements - the Yarn Lover's Tote Bag is completely waterproof so your yarn will never get wet.
The most genius aspect of this tote bag? The clear pocket in the front that allows you to stick in the pattern you're working on. This way, you don't have to fold it, mark it, or worry about soiling it. There's even room in the clear pocket for your crochet hook to prevent digging and searching later on.
As an added bonus, there's a free crochet pattern included with the bag! Inside the clear pocket of the bag, you'll find a free pattern for the Tracery afghan from Marilyn Coleman.
Stay organized at home or hit the road with your supplies - with this fantastic Yarn Lover's Tote Bag, you'll be ready to crochet anywhere at anytime.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanie is your new go-to winter hat, and it's available in any size you could want, from newborn all the… Continue reading: "Dusty Blue Bulky Crochet Beanievideocam"
- Fiber Artist Design Bundle - Monthly Fiber Subscription
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
- Win the Easyloop Fauxchet Yarn Tool Kit!
- Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
- Red Heart Gumdrop Yarn
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter for your chance to win Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters