Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Red Heart Mixology Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
With Red Heart on the top of my list for favorite yarns, I was really excited when they came out with their newest yarn line. Mixology yarn was designed for crocheters and knitters to enjoy mixing and matching for beautiful results. It comes in Solids, Swirl and Prints so you can have an amazing finished piece.
Mixology Solids: This is a super bulky yarn that's soft to the touch. Each of the solid shades complement Mixology Prints and Swirl. Snuggling up in a crochet afghan or a cozy pair of crocheted mittens made with this yarn would be like a dream as it's so cozy. Solids come in 12 colors from your typical Black and White, to fun colors like Plum, Orchid, Royal, Jade, and Pink. Solids is also 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Mixology Swirl: Imagine laying on a fluffy cloud; that's exactly how this yarn feels. Of course it's a super bulky yarn to coordinate with Solids and Prints. This too, comes in a variety of colors from Party, Calypso, Blue Suede, Sizzling, and more. Swirl is only 98% acrylic and 2% polyester. You will truly love working with this yarn; as it slides through your fingers you won't even notice it since it's so soft.
Mixology Prints: This yarn is almost comparable to Red Heart Super Saver; it's soft, but a bit on the sturdy side. It's a super bulky yarn that pairs nicely with any of the Mixology yarns. Prints comes in 7 variegated yarns including Party, Renaissance, Blue Suede, Calypso, Retro, Moonlit, and Sizzling. It's 100% acrylic and machine washable.
Each of these lines was carefully thought out so they can work together giving you a fabulous, finished crochet pattern. All Mixology yarns are the same weight so you can combine them in your own unique way. By using one skein of each of these yarns will give you a nice textured design that you will swoon over. If you're looking to try something new then go this route. Red Heart Mixology yarn is like three yarns in one; you can't lose!
Patterns to Make with Red Heart Mixology Yarn:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters