Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Chic Sheep Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Chic Sheep Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.comChance to Win!
Chic Sheep is a fabulous new yarn line by Marly Bird from Red Heart. By getting this yarn you will be giving yourself a treat and you'll want to buy the whole stock! Crocheting with such happy colors will not only put you in a great mood, but will allow you to come up with a great design you'll want to wear over and over again.
Chic Sheep is a gorgeous 100% merino wool that is soft to the touch and not itchy like most wool yarns; it's a joy to work with. There are 24 vibrant colors to choose from that Marly came up with that incorporates her light-hearted spirit and happy design aesthetic. What are these fun colors to choose from? There's Fairy Tale, Green Tea, Lipstick, Mai Tai, Mimosa, Poolside and so many other bright shades to lighten any room.
This yarn can be machine washed, but you'll want to lay it flat to dry so it'll maintain its shape and texture. And believe me, this yarn has the perfect texture; you won't want to mess that up. This yarn does come from a dye lot, so you'll want to make sure to buy enough at the same time for a single project.
Whether you're looking to create wearables for yourself or a friend, you can't go wrong with Chic Sheep. Crochet an afghan to keep warm and add a pop of color to any room or create a unique accessory you can brag about. Mix and match the beautiful colors as they complement each other nicely and come up with your next masterpiece.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet