Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Boutique Sashay Team Spirit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Having a new yarn line to choose from is a crocheter's dream. Not only do I want to crochet fabulous projects for myself, but I also want to make gifts for my friends and family. After all, anyone can go to a store and purchase a crochet scarf, blanket, or bag, but it takes time and practiced skill to crochet one of these gifts yourself!
When Red Heart introduced their Sashay yarn, suddenly it seemed as though handmade gifts were vastly increasing in popularity. The yarn was flying off the shelves in craft stores, and it has been in high demand. This yarn is being used with increasing frequency by crocheters because it is such a unique yarn. The pull-apart design allows the needle crafter to complete full projects in a fraction of the time it would take to create a scarf or an afghan. Because the yarn stretches in beautiful ruffles, the finished scarves are stylish and feminine. Because it's a bulky yarn it only requires one skein to complete an entire scarf. That makes this yarn incredibly affordable for the results it generates.
If you don't know how to crochet, this is great yarn for a beginner. Once you learn the basic crochet stitches, the scarf patterns for Sashay yarn are quick and easy to complete! The Team Spirit yarn in particular is a great color combination to start with. The black and red shades complement each other and give a bold statement. A completed scarf in these colors would become a fabulous accessory because it can be paired with so many different outfits. Crochet a scarf, an afghan, a bag, or anything you'd like with this lovely ruffled yarn. You can even pair it with Boutique Sassy Lace or Sassy Fabric for a unique look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Grab two skeins of your favorite Caron yarn to make this Simply Stripes Baby Blanket. Crochet blankets always make a great homemade… Continue reading: "Simply Stripes Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Lion Brand Holiday Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lux Adventure Collection Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Win Patons Metallic Yarn!
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Cute And Easy Pumpkin Pattern
- Crinkle Pumpkin Ami
- Toe-tally Easy Crochet Socks
- Luxe Boho Christmas Stocking
- Tunisian Pyramid Lace Stitch Tutorial
- Tunisian Poppy Flower Applique
- Through The Window Beanie
- Dishcloth Diary
- Printable Mad Libs for Crocheters
- Baby Ganesha
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters