Boutique Sashay Team Spirit
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Having a new yarn line to choose from is a crocheter's dream. Not only do I want to crochet fabulous projects for myself, but I also want to make gifts for my friends and family. After all, anyone can go to a store and purchase a crochet scarf, blanket, or bag, but it takes time and practiced skill to crochet one of these gifts yourself!
When Red Heart introduced their Sashay yarn, suddenly it seemed as though handmade gifts were vastly increasing in popularity. The yarn was flying off the shelves in craft stores, and it has been in high demand. This yarn is being used with increasing frequency by crocheters because it is such a unique yarn. The pull-apart design allows the needle crafter to complete full projects in a fraction of the time it would take to create a scarf or an afghan. Because the yarn stretches in beautiful ruffles, the finished scarves are stylish and feminine. Because it's a bulky yarn it only requires one skein to complete an entire scarf. That makes this yarn incredibly affordable for the results it generates.
If you don't know how to crochet, this is great yarn for a beginner. Once you learn the basic crochet stitches, the scarf patterns for Sashay yarn are quick and easy to complete! The Team Spirit yarn in particular is a great color combination to start with. The black and red shades complement each other and give a bold statement. A completed scarf in these colors would become a fabulous accessory because it can be paired with so many different outfits. Crochet a scarf, an afghan, a bag, or anything you'd like with this lovely ruffled yarn. You can even pair it with Boutique Sassy Lace or Sassy Fabric for a unique look.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Win Yorganza Scarf Fabric!
- Chance to win Jimmy Beans Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet