Cotton Fair Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Cotton Fair Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
It's finally here; a yarn that's perfect to wear during the summer that won't make you sweat while walking around outside. Cotton Fair from Premier is a cool, smooth blend of cotton made with lightweight acrylic for a comfortable fit.
Made of 52% cotton and 48% acrylic allows this yarn to give you a nice tight twist that gives amazing stitch definition. Sagging out of shape is out of the question, so your projects will look like pure perfection wear after wear. With a fabulous yarn like this it's no wonder it comes in 30 colors. From solids like turquoise, leaf green, lavender, and blue iris to variegated colors like cotton candy, blue ice, circus, campfire and America you're sure to find the perfect color combination. Two solids will easily compliment a variegated tone for a great design.
When you hear of a cotton yarn you typically might think of dishcloths and kitchen items, but not Cotton Fair. With this yarn you can knit or crochet sweaters, tank tops, shawls, tees and so much more. Wraps, kimonos and cardigans are sure to shine. Unlike other cotton yarns, this one is super soft to the touch to where you won't mind being wrapped in it all day.
Taking care of your items is a large part in keeping your projects like-new for many years. Cotton Fair can be machine washed and cool ironed, but it doesn't suggest throwing it in the dryer, so I would lay it flat to dry instead. You'll want the bright colors to stay vibrant for every time you wear your piece. And trust me, with luscious yarn like this you’ll want to wear your new project every day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Out of a myriad of lace comes the Filet Crochet Butterfly. We love the design of this pattern that kind of sneaks the butterfly in.… Continue reading: "Filet Crochet Butterflyvideocam"
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Lion Brand Unique Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Gap Year Cardigan
- Peppermint Snail
- Marina Festival Top
- Rustic Sunflower Coaster
- Sweet Bird
- Tea Time Baby Sweater & Hat Set
- Borlotto Shawl
- Natures Best Herbs Scarf
- Rustic Sunflower Towel Topper
- Easy Tunisian Honeycomb Stitch Dishcloth
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters