Magenta(ish) Vickie Howell Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Magenta(ish) Stitch.Rock.Love Sheep(ish) Vickie Howell Yarn for Caron
Gifted By: Caron and Vickie Howell
Reviewed by Christine Weiher Editor for AllfreeCrochet.com
First of all I want to start out by saying this is such a neat brand name, something very unique. Stitch.Rock.Love just speaks to me and says everyone can be young and crochet some amazing items. Don't you just want to dive into this yarn for the name alone? But then you see that this color is Magenta(ish) and you realize you can make so many free crochet patterns.
Vickie Howell for Caron has come out with this yarn just recently so you might not have had the opportunity to work with it yet. This yarn is a 70% acrylic and 30% wool worsted weight yarn which means it's heavy enough to make something for winter, but still light enough to use during the summer. There is a free knitting pattern on the back side of the label of this Magenta(ish) yarn color, but you can certainly find some free crochet patterns to work up with this yarn such as the Slouchie Beanie with Buttons which is one of my favorite patterns. You can of course use any color you wish, but this Magenta(ish) color is so vibrant you won't want to take your eyes off it. Get your hands on this yarn today!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… Continue reading: "Rainbow Tunisian Entrelac Crochet Baby Blanket Patternvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters