Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's newest and best addition to their line is their Modern Baby Yarn. It is definitely the right yarn for your next baby crochet project. It's a lightweight yarn that is soft to the touch and easy to care for when your design is complete. One of the best things about this yarn that makes it perfect for kids is that it's hypo-allergenic and meant to leave skin itch-free. When both your skin and your yarn feel soft and smooth, there's no reason to use anything else for the crochet patterns you work up for your kids. Babies and kids have the most sensitive skin, and this yarn tries to help alleviate some of the problems store-bought clothes can cause by being an acrylic/nylon blend.
Modern Baby Yarn is even available in 12 uniquely bold colors: Cream, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Grey, Black, Yellow, and Chartreuse. These colors are meant to get your baby out of the typical pastel pink and sky blue, and put them into something more fun, bright, and modern. While colors like Blue and Red may sound normal, they actually have very deep hues that make them stand out and seem more colorful.
Dress your baby in color and happiness by working up your crochet patterns in Modern Baby Yarn. When you're done with your project, it can even be washed in hot water and dried on a hot temperature. That's not something you see every day! Try this super useful lightweight yarn to brighten up your child's day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win the Mrs. Crosby Yarn Assortment Giveaway!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Drunk Yarn Kit!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Anne Geddes Baby Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Sweet Stripes Plant Rugs
- Gourd-geous Pumpkins
- Popcorn Kerchief
- Sunset Stripes Crochet Blanket
- Crochet Heart Granny Square
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- Crochet Cord Nesting Bowls
- Boho Love Wall Hanging
- Tunisian Lacy Shells Shawl
- Quick And Easy Snowflake Ornament
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters