Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's newest and best addition to their line is their Modern Baby Yarn. It is definitely the right yarn for your next baby crochet project. It's a lightweight yarn that is soft to the touch and easy to care for when your design is complete. One of the best things about this yarn that makes it perfect for kids is that it's hypo-allergenic and meant to leave skin itch-free. When both your skin and your yarn feel soft and smooth, there's no reason to use anything else for the crochet patterns you work up for your kids. Babies and kids have the most sensitive skin, and this yarn tries to help alleviate some of the problems store-bought clothes can cause by being an acrylic/nylon blend.
Modern Baby Yarn is even available in 12 uniquely bold colors: Cream, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Grey, Black, Yellow, and Chartreuse. These colors are meant to get your baby out of the typical pastel pink and sky blue, and put them into something more fun, bright, and modern. While colors like Blue and Red may sound normal, they actually have very deep hues that make them stand out and seem more colorful.
Dress your baby in color and happiness by working up your crochet patterns in Modern Baby Yarn. When you're done with your project, it can even be washed in hot water and dried on a hot temperature. That's not something you see every day! Try this super useful lightweight yarn to brighten up your child's day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
If you're in a pinch for a housewarming gift, you'll love the Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Pattern. You'll probably be… Continue reading: "Easy Jeweled Continuous Granny Square Afghan Patternvideocam"
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Darn Good Twist Worsted Weight Silk Yarn!
- Lux Adventure Collection Yarn
- Chance to win Jimmy Beans Wool Yarn!
- Bernat Mosaic Yarn: Envy
- Win Scarfie Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
- The Boye Crochet Master
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Willa Crochet Cardigan
- Paw Print Christmas Ornament
- Better Together Slouchy
- Reusable Crochet Flower Face Scrubbies
- Heather Berry Cowl
- Sage & Blush Wall Hanging
- Softly Velvet Ribbon
- Big Block Baby Blanket
- Charming Baby Booties
- Watermelon Baby Booties
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters