Lion Brand Modern Baby Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's newest and best addition to their line is their Modern Baby Yarn. It is definitely the right yarn for your next baby crochet project. It's a lightweight yarn that is soft to the touch and easy to care for when your design is complete. One of the best things about this yarn that makes it perfect for kids is that it's hypo-allergenic and meant to leave skin itch-free. When both your skin and your yarn feel soft and smooth, there's no reason to use anything else for the crochet patterns you work up for your kids. Babies and kids have the most sensitive skin, and this yarn tries to help alleviate some of the problems store-bought clothes can cause by being an acrylic/nylon blend.
Modern Baby Yarn is even available in 12 uniquely bold colors: Cream, Pink, Blue, Red, Green, Orange, Purple, Turquoise, Grey, Black, Yellow, and Chartreuse. These colors are meant to get your baby out of the typical pastel pink and sky blue, and put them into something more fun, bright, and modern. While colors like Blue and Red may sound normal, they actually have very deep hues that make them stand out and seem more colorful.
Dress your baby in color and happiness by working up your crochet patterns in Modern Baby Yarn. When you're done with your project, it can even be washed in hot water and dried on a hot temperature. That's not something you see every day! Try this super useful lightweight yarn to brighten up your child's day.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Who says being a princess is just for little girls? This Your Highness Adult Crown Halloween crochet pattern will let you have your… Continue reading: "Your Highness Adult Crownvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet