Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton
Provided by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit
Work up some new patterns for your kitchen with this new yarn from our friends at Lion Brand Yarn. Kitchen Cotton is a classic worsted weight yarn that's available in a variety of fun, retro-inspired colors including Kiwi, Grape, and Vanilla (shown at left). There are a total of 14 colors to choose from, each one cleverly-named after a food item.
Each skein includes 99 yard of yarn, which means these are slightly smaller skeins than you might be used to using for other crochet patterns like scarves and shawls. Because many kitchen crochet patterns are smaller sized (such as coasters, hot pads, and dish towels), these small skeins are actually the ideal size. Plus, the smaller size is also designed to allow you flexability when combining colors and creating a beautiful, multicolored creation for your kitchen.
Items made with Lion Brand Kitchen Cotton can be laundered at home, but on a delicate setting and/or for a reduced time. A Low Heat setting should also be used if you want to dry your crocheted items at home, as well.
Use this yarn to give your kitchen a quick and easy makeover. Dishcloths, cozies, and coasters are all super easy to work up, and also fun when you get to use new yarn like this. Kitchen crochet patterns also make excellent hostess gift ideas for the holidays, or nice gift ideas for new home owners or new neighbors.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Even if you've never heard of spider lace crochet, you should check out this White Spider Lace Jacket. It's fun, versatile, and light… Continue reading: "White Spider Lace Jacketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet