Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Ice Cream Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
I scream, you scream, we all scream for Ice Cream Yarn! This new line of Lion Brand Yarn is one of our new favorites. It's a variegated sport weight yarn that's available in 8 different colors including this one, Banana Split.
Not only do I absolutely love the name of this yarn line, but the color options are simply delicious. Each skein is a beautiful variegated color scheme making you think of sorbet and summertime. Any baby item will look adorable worked up in each of the colors. The yarn is super soft which will be great for baby whether she's wrapped in a blanket, sporting a new sweater or keeping her feet warm in a pair of booties. Ice cream is a lightweight yarn and very easy to work with. It brought a smile to my face as I saw the colors changing throughout the design. Banana Split, Lemon Swirl and Cotton Candy are just a few colors to choose from. There's even a more neutral color, Cookies & Cream, which is great for gender neutral projects because of the grey shade. How can you not want to work with this yarn?
Not only is Ice Cream yarn a joy to work with, but it's also super easy to care for, as well. Indulge yourself and pick up a few skeins of Ice Cream yarn today. Just one ball can make a super cute baby garment such as cardigans, baby booties, and more.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet