Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lion Brand Hometown USA
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand Yarn: Hometown USA
Provided By: Lion Brand Yarn
Review By: Jeanette Benoit
Show your American pride with Lion Brand Yarn's Hometown USA yarn. Made in the United States, this super bulky yarn is perfect for working up your winter essentials such as crocheted hats, crochet scarves, and more.
With 63 different colors to choose from, it's impossible not to find a color you like. Bright, primary solids, versatile multi-colors, and textured tweed colors are all available. To add a nice, personal touch, Lion Brand has even named each color after a popular US city, such as Honolulu Pink (a classic rosy pink), Green Bay (true Kelly green), Lake Tahoe Blue (a painterly mix of royal blue, forest green, and cream), Kansas City Wheat (creamy off-white with strands of brown and black), Anchorage Ice (Painterly mix of black and white), Syracuse Orange (bright true orange), and Savannah Sage (a light spring green), just to name a few. Sports teams are also honored, with names including Spartans (Emerald and white twist), Ducks (Emerald and goldenrod twist), and Jayhawks (True red and royal blue twist). Find your favorite hometown color and get to work on your next crochet pattern!
Just most of Lion Brand's fabulous yarn, Hometown USA is easy to care for (machine washable and dryable), and it works up quickly because of the bulky weight. These hometown-inspired yarn choices are ideal for showing your school spirit and hometown pride.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You'll have everyone mesmerized by the Optical Illusion Baby Blanket. Whether you make it as a baby shower gift or for your own… Continue reading: "Optical Illusion Baby Blanketvideocam"
Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
Lorna's Laces Hand-Dyed Yarn
Red Heart Yarn Lover's Tote Bag
Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Chance to win Resilient Superwash Merino Sock Yarn!
Chance to win the Jimmy Beans Crochet Project Club Kit!
Anamika Silk Cloud Silk Yarn
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament Pattern
- Modern Zig-Zag Crochet Bag Pattern
- Modern Blue Crochet Bag Pattern
- 40+ Plus Size Crochet Patterns
- Easy and Colorful Crochet Bag Pattern
- Blooming Bolero
- How to Crochet in 4 Easy Steps - Beginner
- C2C Rainbow Hat with Unicorn Pom Pom
- Bobble Basketweave Bag
- Apache Tears Scarf
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet