Lion Brand Country Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lion Brand's latest line of yarn is not-to-be-missed. Not only is Lion Brand's Country yarn snuggly soft and easy to work with, but it's also made in America. This particular line of yarn has a rustic feel to it, with each skein inspired by the American landscape. It's the perfect yarn to use if you like showing off your American pride through your crochet.
This classic bulky weight yarn is available in 12 different colors. Each 2-ply skein contains a single solid black or off-white ply, combined with a contrasting variegated painterly color to create a truly rustic look. It's the perfect choice for all of your quick crochet patterns, warm crocheted afghans, and chunky accessories.
Crocheters will definitely appreciate not only how easy this yarn is to work with, but also the overall look of the product when you're done crocheting. Plus, like all of Lion Brand's yarns, Country yarn has an affordable price tag, as well. Crocheters of all skill levels will certainly enjoy using Lion Brand Country yarn for all of their crochet projects.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Brunch Blanket
- Super Easy Winding Ribbon Crochet Christmas Tree
- Surprise Pop Up Gift Box Pattern
- Drawstring Bag With A Heart
- Tapestry Crochet Basket With Presents
- Pot Holder With Presents And Bells
- Cutlery Holder With Diamonds
- Christmas Coaster With A Present
- Crochet Snowflake Bauble
- Festive Star Garland
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters