Lash Lux Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lash Lux Yarn
Gifted by Premier Yarn
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
If you're looking to make something truly luxurious, do yourself a favor and use this fabulous Lash Lux yarn by Premier Yarns. This super soft yarn feels just like real fur, so not only is it an animal-friendly alternative to traditional fur, but it's also much cheaper than real fur, too. Lash Lux yarn is available in a variety of colors. You can also buy it with sequins, as well, which gives your crochet projects just the right about of sparkle.
Lash Lux is a super bulky yarn, so projects made with this yarn are quick and fast to work up. This is a great yarn when used on it's own, or as trim for any other crochet pattern. If you aren't quite sure how to use this unique yarn, don't worry! Each skein comes wtih a free crochet pattern inside the label. Step outside of your worsted weight comfort zone and have some fun with this faux fur yarn!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Throw on something irresistibly warm with the Cozy Tweed Crochet Poncho. You can pull this poncho over just about anything a t-shirt,… Continue reading: "Cozy Tweed Crochet Ponchovideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- Everything Mary Yarn Tote
- Enter to win the Downton Abbey Yarn Collection!
- Enter to win Raffia Yarn!
- Red Heart Sizzle
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters