We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
If you are looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
This was my favorite experience working with 100% wool. I have considered wool yarn before, but the scratchy texture turned me away to other mixed fibers. Because the Lanaloft yarn slides easily through my fingers, I no longer fear wool!
I was really happy with the quality and vibrant colors. The reds in the "Cherry Splash" Lanaloft yarn is so vivid and appealing. The different shades of grey in the "Grey Manor" is spun together so beautifully. Every stitch I worked up was gorgeous!
I really like the fact that I know where my yarn is coming from. A quick search on the BrownSheep website revealed to me that all of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company!
Lanaloft is the ideal worsted weight yarn for making hats, scarves, sweaters, and bags. With so many possibilities, fun, and quality spun into a beautiful yarn- you cannot go wrong when choosing Lanaloft!
PLUS: The All Seasons Crochet Beret is used using 3 skeins of Lanaloft Yarn. This stylish crochet hat is a surprisingly simple crochet hat pattern to make.
Get the full pattern here for the All Seasons Crochet Beret.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Candy Shop Yarn!
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
Lion Brand Hometown USA
Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Lion Brand Gold Leaf Yarn Giveaway!
Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Diamond Lace Afghan
- Happy Gobbler Turkey Hat
- The Avonlea Crochet Vest
- Santa Club Crochet Coaster
- Rocky Road Crochet Cowl
- How to Knook: Leisure Arts Knooking Instructions for Beginners
- Medium Crochet Pumpkin
- Forestry C2C Blanket
- Crochet Frog Backpack
- Crochet Raggedy Ann Costume
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet