Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Lanaloft Bulky Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
If you're looking for high quality wool to use for your next project, Lanaloft Bulky yarn from Brown Sheep Company is the yarn for you. With the yarn being American grown, you will know exactly where your fibers are coming from. The beautiful 100% wool yarn will show and compliment the worth of every stitch you make.
All of the wool collected for Lanaloft yarn comes from the United States. In fact, the majority of wool comes from Colorado sheep! Not only is the wool from the United States, but the yarn is spun and dyed by the Brown Sheep Company, and this specific bulky weight yarn is 100% recyclable.
The color palette comes in solids, heathered tones, monochromatic hues, and hand-painted colorways. As such, you'll find names like Black Bear, Bridal Rose, Mountain Retreat, Sparkling Lemon, Aged Navy, Lavender Cloud, Thunderstorm and so much more! The single ply yarn is perfectly soft, yet sturdy.
You can make a plethora of items using this yarn from crochet blankets, bags, slippers, garments and pretty much anything you can think of. And don’t forget that Lanaloft is mothproofed! Now you don’t have to worry about where you store it because it’ll stay safe and fresh for your next project. Make Lanaloft Bulky a staple in your yarn stash.
What do you typically make with bulky yarn? Let us know in the comments below.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Get ready for the best accessory of the season with this Extra Special Summer Lace Scarf. If you've always wanted to crochet with lace… Continue reading: "Extra Special Summer Lace Scarfvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Magic Unicorn Box
- Enter to win the ChiaoGoo Yarn Butler!
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Lion Brand Cotton-Ease Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Enter to win Luster Superwash Merino Tencel Sport Yarn!
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Chance to win Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Lenox Crochet Shawl
- Rockland Sweater
- Flower Easter Basket
- Rabbit Bunny Crochet Hand Puppet
- Snoh Cowl
- Mia Cardigan
- Cotton Waves Circular Crochet Handbag
- Sienna Harvest Berry Shawl
- Jefferson Street Beanie
- Cross Puff Stitch Crochet Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters