Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Hue Loco Phyllis Sock Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Hue Loco is an independent hand-dyed yarn company using a variety of dye techniques and professional artistic training. They provide speckled, tonal, semi-solid, and variegated yarns that you will fall in love with the second you lay eyes on them. Phyllis Sock Yarn is my latest obsession that I hope you'll get your hands on.
Phyllis Sock Yarn is a soft and squishy yarn made of 75% superwash merino and 25% nylon. Because it's a 4-ply fingering weight yarn it is great for making socks and other smaller garments and accessories like hats and mittens. You will absolutely love watching your project work up into something amazing.
Phyllis comes in speckled, semi-solid and mohair yarns and each is just as beautiful as the next. The speckled yarn is playful and adds the perfect amount of texture and design to any pattern. This yarn comes in almost 100 different colors in all shades of the rainbow in anything you can imagine. From pinks and purples to yellows and greens, every shade is jaw-dropping. Each color has a base with subtle tones or speckles to add an extra pop of color.
Because this yarn is hand-dyed, no two skeins will be identical which is what makes this yarn so unique. It is recommended to hand-wash your projects to keep their shape and texture, but please note, there may be a bit of bleeding from the dye within that first wash. After you lay your projects flat to dry they'll be ready to be worn over and over again.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
This Crochet Daisy Granny Square is one that you will want to keep out and about all over your house. The combination of the daisy and… Continue reading: "Crochet Daisy Granny Squarevideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- How to Crochet Faster
- Zipper Braid Beanie
- Baby Barefoot Sandals
- Baby Girl Puff Shoe Worked Flat
- Adult Summer Halter Top
- Wren Sideways Shawl
- Crochet 12-point Star Blanket
- Puff Stitch Boho Coaster
- Jeremy The Giraffe
- Elizabeth Collar
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters