Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Homespun Thick & Quick Yarn
Gifted by: Lion Brand Yarns
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, editor for AllFreeCrochet.com
Homespun Thick and Quick by Lion Brand Yarns is another soon-to-be fan favorite among crocheters. This super bulky version of Homespun yarn is extremely soft to the touch and very easy to work with. It works up quickly because of its thickness, which makes it an excellent choice for cozy afghan patterns and soft winter accessories including hats and scarves.
Made in the USA, Homespun Thick and Quick is composed of 88% Acrylic and 12% Polyester. It’s available in 17 different colors including heathered solids and painterly shades, so you’re sure to find the color you love. Not only is this yarn easy to use, but it’s easy to care for, as well! Homespun Thick and Quick can be machine washed and dried, as well as dry cleaned.
Buy this yarn today at CutRateCrafts.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Zen Yarn Garden Serenity 20 Yarn Review
- Quick Crochet for the Home Book Review
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Burly Spun Yarn Review
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder
- Red Heart Scrubby Yarn
- Lion Brand Heartland Yarn
- Red Heart Vivid Yarn
- Red Heart Fashion Soft Yarn Review
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Clean Those Dishes Crochet Scrubby
- Adorable Crochet Snood
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat