Drew Emborsky Decades Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Provided by: Drew Emborsky
Reviewed by: Jeanette Benoit
Drew Emborsky's Decades yarn was inspired by yep, you guessed it, the most popular decades of the 1900s. There are five different decades to choose from, beginning with the 1950s and ending with the 1990s. In creating his yarn, Drew researched each decade to learn more about the iconic colors from that time period. Then he renamed each color with names that are reminiscent of each particular decade, such as "Lava Lamp" (1960s), "Shag Carpet" (1970s), "Moonwalk" (1980s), and "Overalls" (1990s).
All of the yarn in Drew's Decades Yarn collection is made from the finest fibers he could find and are all hand dyed in the United States. Most of the yarns are worsted weight, while others are sport weight. Either way, this wonderful collection of yarn is a great choice for a variety of knit and crochet projects including baby items, sweaters, and home decor. Be sure to get your hands on some today-- you deserve it!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
- Enter to win Puzzle Yarn!
- Win Yorganza Scarf Fabric!
- Chance to win Jimmy Beans Wool Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- Chance to win Brown Sheep Stratosphere Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Blanket Yarn!
- Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
- Bernat Cotton-ish By Vickie Howell
- Red Heart Medley Yarn
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Bernat Baby Crushed Velvet Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet