Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Crochet Lite Hooks
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
One of the most popular crochet hooks around is the Crochet Lite Hook. Crocheters everywhere are ranting and raving about this high-tech crochet hook that makes crocheting a bit easier and more fun. What's neat about this hook is that (let's state the obvious), it lights up! This makes crocheting in the dark a bit easier.
With the Crochet Lite hooks, you can crochet while lying in bed without having to worry about getting up to turn the light off. You can even take your crochet projects to the movie theater and work on it there because the light is small enough to allow you to see your stitchwork, without bothering the other movie-goers.
If you aren't a fan of dark colored yarn, this crochet hook is the perfect solution. Using black yarn and dark hues can be straining on the eyes, but when you have this hook to light the way you'll be able to fly through the pattern effortlessly.
Each hook is battery operated (batteries are included with your purchase), and each hook is sold separately. Choose from nine different sizes and colors. Buy one today at cutratecrafts.com.
Check out a video below to learn more about Crochet Lite hooks and to see them in action!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- Naturally Caron Spa Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Lion Brand Textures Yarn!
- Enter to win Bernat Wool-up Bulky Yarn!
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- Win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
- Enter to win Red Heart Sparkle Soft Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Patons Denim-y Yarn
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Year Of The Tiger Granny Square
- Aria Hoodie
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Herringbone Moss Mittens
- Elkhorn Neck Warmer
- Into The Sunset Crochet Mittens
- Crochet Neck Warmer Pattern
- Crochet Bow Crop Top
- Learn The Tunisian Crochet Simple Stitch
- Valentine Gift Bag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters