Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Yarn totes are an important part of every crocheter's arsenal, and the Creative Options Signature 5 Pocket Tote should be next on your list. You can never have too many bags, but after getting this one, you may realize you never need another. Three front pockets, two stretchy side pockets, and the main compartment of the bag are more than enough for all of your materials and tools.
The stretchy pockets on the side panels of the bag are my favorite aspect of this tote because they turn the bag from yarn carrier to daily savior. These pocket are great for things like water bottles, travel mugs, tumblers, and more; with this bag you have a fully functional purse as well as a project tote, so you don't have to worry about carrying multiple heavy bags at once. If your bag is heavy, however, you can say goodbye to that familiar shoulder ache because the thick, sturdy straps don't cut into your shoulder like so many other bags do.
An open interior is a great feature of a yarn tote because there are no zippers to snag your precious skeins on, but I wish there was a magnetic snap to keep my items from falling out. However, I do appreciate that I can see the gorgeous interior lining whenever I'm working, because the blue, green, and navy pattern is the perfect touch and complement to the pattern on the outside of the bag.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Pattern of the Day
You have found The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreams with this free crochet pattern from Premier Yarns. This classic crochet shawl has a… Continue reading: "The Crochet Shawl of Your Dreamsvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Square Flower Motif
- Catherine’s Wheel Envelope Purse
- Mystical Mitts
- Something New Baby Blanket
- Cinch Stripes Backpack
- Sheep Granny Square Blanket
- 71 Gender Neutral Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Wall Hanging
- Beatrix Shawl
- Thassos Mosaic Blanket
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters