Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
Brown Sheep is a family owned yarn spinning mill that has amazing yarn produced from only the finest sheep. They are always trying to come up with new products and colorways and they finally came out with their brand new product called Synchrony, which is a fabulous yarn line spun and hand dyed by Brown Sheep.
Synchrony is a playful blend of multiple colors made of 60% cotton and 40% wool. The cotton overtakes the wool, so it's not itchy like a 100% wool yarn might be. Each skein is 3.5 ounces and approximately 210 yards. This blend is great for accessories and wearables.
There are only 9 colors of Synchrony, but because each is a variegated yarn, it seems like there are many more colors. Names like Birthday Bash, Soiree, Harvest Festival, Picnic and Garden Party all sound like they would be fun color combinations - and they are. Teatime is a gentle combination of light pinks and yellows that remind me of cupcakes and lemonade whereas Birthday Bash is a bold and bright color combination of rainbow colors; each seems to tell a story.
When it comes to washing your projects made in Synchrony, you'll want to take note. Because this is a cotton yarn, some color migration may occur during the first wash, so it's recommended to do a test-wash on a small swatch if you are using two or more contrasting colors.
Synchrony is soft, yet sturdy enough to be made into brilliant wearables like a lightweight sweater, shawl or scarf. You'll easily fall in love with this new twist yarn.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win Expression Fiber Arts Alpaca Silk DK Yarn!
Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Chance to win Superwash Dewy DK Yarn!
Wool-Ease Thick and Quick Yarn
Chance to win Premier Sweet Roll Yarn!
Bernat Premium Yarn
Enter to win Premier Washi Yarn!
Enter to win Cascade Superwash Wool Yarn
Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet