Black Razzle Yarn
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Black Razzle Yarn
Gifted By: WhimsicalYarn.com
Reviewed by Christine Weiher Editor for AllfreeCrochet.com
The first time I laid eyes on this yarn my eyes sparkled with joy. The black Razzle yarn from the Good Girl Bad Girl Collection is full of shimmery sparkle and gems; it reminded me of New Year's Eve. The rhinestones are hand tied throughout yarn. If you get yourself a couple skeins of this fun yarn you can make a fabulous outfit specifically for New Year's eve and wow everyone. Or you can crochet a scarf to wear during the winter. It's made of 80% polyamide and 20% crystal stone. It is recommended that you handwash this yarn.Add a little sparkle in your life by crocheting some free patterns with this yarn.
What the editors had to say:
"This yarn was unexpectedly sparkly. The yarn itself has some shimmer to it, and there are also rhinestones interspersed on the skein that give it a little extra bling. This would be perfect for a glamorous crochet or knitting project."
"Finally, a yarn that breaks all of the boundaries of traditional yarn. With plenty of sparkle, shimmer, and even small gems, this yarn is perfect for crafting a special and unique Christmas gift. Whether you make an elegant shawl, an evening clutch or a frilly scarf with plenty of attitude, this Whimsical Yarn in Razzle is full of possibilities."
"What a great combination - comfort and beauty all rolled in to one! This yarn is super soft - it would be perfect as part of a light scarf for the fall. Also, the glittery specks weaved throughout the skein make it truly unique. I love that it stands out from the crowd."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Bernat Soft Boucle Yarn
- Red Heart Reflective Yarn
- SERENITY Chunky Weight Yarn
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Learn to Crocodile Stitch: 4 Easy Techniques
- Chance to win Adorn Luxe Yarn!
- Bernat Premium Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters