Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Batik Drawstring Bag
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Batik Drawstring Bag
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeCrochet.com
When you're looking for a stylish and practical way to store your crochet projects then look no further than Cristine Creates; she has super cute and fashionable bags you'll want to tote around everywhere you go.
The Drawstring Bag is available in two sizes - large and small. A large bag is great for holding larger items like a sweater or bulky project; it can easily fit two 100 gram skeins and a small work in progress. The small bag is perfect for a pair of socks, a child's wearable, a crochet scarf or hat and even a shawl. Because the Drawstring Bag is made of premium cotton fabric it is nice and sturdy.
The bag of course comes in modern, stylish designs from novelty, to batiks and geometric prints. Patterns available include florals, paisleys, plaids and more. What you'll really enjoy about this bag is that it's reversible so it's actually like you have two bags in one. When you get tired of looking at one design, just flip it over for a brand new bag.
The drawstring closure is nice because it secures your items tightly without the fear of them falling out and getting lost. The lining is great for keeping lace tip needles where they should be as well.
If you're tired of using plain tote bags or boring logo bags then change your style with a modern Drawstring Bag from Cristine Creates. These bags are one of a kind and you'll be missing out if you don't get one.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- Win Red Heart Cordial Yarn!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Bernat Satin Yarn
- Chance to Win the Hedgerow Paintbox Yarn Grand Prize Giveaway!
- Red Heart Boutique Swerve Yarn
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Yarn Storage Bag!
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
- Win Red Heart Super Saver Yarn!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet