Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
ArtBin Yarn Drum
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
ArtBin Yarn Drum
Gifted by: Cut Rate Crafts
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor, AllreeCrochet.com
There's no doubt why the Art Bin Yarn Drum remains one of our all-time top sellers on Cut Rate Crafts. This awesome yarn tote is big enough to store all of your yarn essentials including yarn, hooks, needles, books, and more. Plus, the zipper will keep all of your precious materials safe and protected, and the long strap fits comfortably over your shoulders for easy on-the-go travel.
When it comes to crocheting on the go, there are multiple problems that can arise. Misplacing your yarn and/or hook, getting said yarn tangled or dirty by rolling out of your bag and onto the floor, to name just a few. The ArtBin Yarn Drum is the solution for all your crocheting on-the-go woes.
This 12" round X 12 ¾" high tote is lightweight and easy to carry around. With an adjustable shoulder strap (with convenient zipper pocket for your hooks) and a easy grip handle along the top, you have multiple ways of carrying it around. Plus, it has tons of great storage features! The ArtBin Yarn Drum can carry up to eight skeins of yarn, with a special zipper pocket on the strap for your hooks. Plus, you can easily remove yarn through the lid while you crochet, which means no more balls of yarn rolling across the ground or getting tangled.
The ArtBin Yarn Drum is a must-have tote for any crocheter planning to craft on-the-go. House all of your crochet necessities in one easy place with the help of this fabulous tote! It comes in a variety of colors: periwinkle, raspberry, and pink.
Buy your ArtBin Yarn Drum at CutRateCrafts.com! And also check out this video for more information on the ArtBin Yarn Drum!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
The sad truth is that flowers wilt, and you will have to throw out that special bouquet some time. With crochet flower patterns,… Continue reading: "Forever Fabulous Flowersvideocam"
- The Crochet Dude and Boye Products
- Win a Caspian Wood Crochet Hook Set!
- Enter to win the Simplicity Boye Electric Yarn Ball Winder!
- Homespun Thick and Quick Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win a Furls Crochet Odyssey Hook Set!
- The chance to win Premier Yarns Toy Box Yarn!
- Chance to win Premier Couture Jazz Yarn!
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Lion Brand Hometown USA
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Wisteria Drop Kimono
- Square Bottom Tote
- Flower Garden Diamond Coaster
- Treasured Crochet Moss Stitch Baby Afghan
- How To Crochet A Moss Stitch Baby Blanket
- Cute Little Flower Tutorial
- Mustard & Co Tunisian Crochet Blanket
- Max The Cat
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Field Of Flowers Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet