Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
Ancient Arts Woof Collection
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You’re either a dog person, or a cat person. It is possible to be both, but this does not happen often. Lucky for you, there’s a yarn that supports both of these favorite family pets. Ancient Arts Fibre Crafts has a Meow Yarn Collection, as well as a Woof Yarn Collection.
The Woof Yarn Collection is one of my new personal favorites! !t's really hard not to love hand-dyed yarns like these, and what makes this line of yarn different than other hand-dyed yarns is that the colors are inspired by the beautiful colors of dogs.
The Woof collection features 10 gorgeous colors including Alaskan Malamute, Australian Shepherd, Basset Hound, Border Collie, Chocolate Lab, German Shepherd, Golden Retriever, Saint Bernard, Scottish Terrier, and Weimaraner. I have a pug at home, so of course, I was a little bummed not to find a Pug yarn, but the Golden Retriever shade is close enoughand will fit my needs perfectly :) Choose from three different yarn weights: BFL 4 ply fingering, 75% superwash Merino/25% silk 4 ply fingering/sock, and 75% wool/25% nylon Sock/Fingering.
Not only are these high-quality yarns gorgeous and a pleasure to work with, but the proceeds from this yarn also go to a good cause! A portion of the proceeds of the sale of all Woof Collection Yarns are donated to benefit stray and abandoned dog. Donations are made to Best Friends Animal Society.
Regardless of your cat or dog preference, be sure to do yourself a favor and check out this new yarn collection from our friends at Ancient Arts. The Woof Collection yarns are hand-dyed with environmentally friendly dyes and you're supporting a good cause while working with an excellent product. Retailing at $20-34, the amazing colors, excellent fiber content, and high quality production make this yarn well worth the money.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet