Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Gifted by: AllFreeCrochet
Reviewed by Jeanette Benoit, Editor of AllFreeCrochet.com
Show off your love for yarn with this exclusive t-shirt from AllFreeCrochet! This heavyweight short-sleeved T-shirt is great for layering or wearing alone in warmer months. It features shoulder-to-shoulder taping, a coverstitched collar, and double-needle stitching at the cuffs and sleeves.
If you love yarn as much as we do, you know how therapeutic it can be. In fact, it's been proven that crochet and knitting actually has tremendous health benefits including relieving stress, lowering blood pressure, and relieving chronic pain. It's also good for your mental health, too (hence the clever quote featured on this shirt). Yarn is definitely cheaper than therapy!
This classic t-shirt is made with 6.1-oz, pre-shrunk 100% cotton material. The tag is printed on the shirt, not sewn in, so it won't fade, wash off or itch. If you love yarn, you definitely need one of these awesome shirts! Wear it around town to show off your favorite hobby, or simply wear it around the house as you work up your favorite patterns. Either way, this is a must-have piece of merchandise for the crocheter in your life.
Plus, watch our exclusive AllFreeCrochet T-Shirt video below:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
You know how to crochet a blanket when you can work up this beautiful Kaleidoscope Afghan in multiple crochet colors. The never-ending… Continue reading: "Colorful Kaleidoscope Afghanvideocam"
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Paintbox Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Bernat Baby Blanket Tiny Yarn Bundle!
- Chance to win It's a Wrap Red Heart Yarn!
- Banana Fiber Yarn
- Lion Brand Homespun Yarn
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Boutique Irresistible Yarn!
- Chance to win Red Heart Hygge Charm Yarn!
- Red Heart Boutique Swanky Yarn
- Enter to win Caron Simply Soft Yarn!
- Win Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 1.5 Hour Chunky Scarf
- How to Tell if Yarn Is Wool or Acrylic
- Cindy Unangst
- 66 Free Crochet Snowman Patterns
- Verna Puff Stitch Ear Warmer
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Plaid Santa Mug Wrap
- Reindeer Basket
- Spookles The Ghost
- Santa Belly Pot Holder
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet