Lion Brand's New Fall Collection: 15 Free Crochet Scarf Patterns, Afghan Patterns, and More
2-in-1 Yarn Tote
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
You can never have too many yarn totes! This 2-in-1 Yarn Tote from Lion Brand is not only super trendy and cute, but it's also extremely functional, as well. This 2-in 1 Yarn Tote may look like just one big bag, but it's literally two bags in one.
Not only do you have the clear, see-through exterior bag, but there's also a removable zippered pouch inside that was designed to keep your yarn safe and clean. Plus, there are two grommets that allow you to conveniently feed your yarn through so you don't have to worry about tangles.
Not only do we love the fun design of this bag, but the size is also perfect, as well. The clear, see-through bag measures 11" tall, 19" wide and 5" deep, so there's plenty of room not only for your current crochet pattern, but other everyday essentials, as well, such as your wallet and keys. The interior pouch measures 9 ½” tall by 17 ¾” wide and 5” deep. Plus, the straps are long enough so you can comfortably carry this tote bag over your shoulder.
My favorite part about this tote bag is the design; the inner bag is black with graffiti-inspired text that says words such as "crochet," "yarn," "pattern," and more. How cute is that?
Choose from the following four colors: Green, Blue, Black, and Pink.
What color would you get? Leave a comment below and let us know!
Watch a video below of the 2-in-1 Yarn Tote in action!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet