8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
How to Crochet Owls: 12 Easy Crochet Patterns
By: Christine Weiher, Editor for AllFreeCrochet
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
By popular demand and many hours of gushing over this cuteness, we have come up with a collection of crocheted owls. If you don't know how to crochet owls then we're here to give you a head start. Most of these crochet patterns start out with the magic ring and are worked in the round.
Expand your crochet skills even more! Download your free copy of 8 Adorable Crochet Amigurumi Patterns today
When we think of owls, we think of other woodland creatures hopping about the woods and flying in the trees. We also tend to pair owls with babies. Crocheted owls have somehow become the symbol of babies; you see them on baby clothes, baby crochet hats, and even turned into crochet owl amigurumi animals and used as wall decor. There's just something so sweet and innocent about owl wall decor in a baby's nursery. What's even sweeter is when you can crochet owls for your little one. Using your creativity, fun pastel crochet colors and a free crochet owl pattern from us, you can work one up all your own! Owls are a hoot!
How to Crochet Owls: 12 Free Crochet Patterns
If you want to learn how to crochet owls, then I think hats are the way to go. Free crochet owl hat patterns are absolutely adorable and make amazing photo props for your little one. Use the braided ties on either side for a more detailed look. Your kids, babies and sometimes even adults will have a great time in these hats. We even have sets for your little ones.
Baby Owl Hat - The crochet instructions provided for this crocheted owl hat comes in three months, six months and two to three years. The big owl eyes add character to this design.
Crochet Owl Hat - This crochet owl hat is a newborn hat that provides the braided tails on each side allowing you to tie it and keep the hat on baby's head. Just be sure you stay by baby's side if you choose to include the braids.
Baby Owl Leg Warmers and Hat Set - Keep baby warm and stylish with this fun crochet design. This set includes a diaper cover, a hat and leg warmers. Your baby can be covered from head-to-toe in crocheted owls.
Owl Baby Cocoon - Crochet baby cocoon patterns are perfect for your little one's first photo shoot. It'll also keep baby safe, warm and cozy swaddled in your arms.
Crocheted owls come in all sizes, shapes, designs and colors. Some of the cutest crochet owls are the unexpected ones. If you find a pattern for a crochet owl applique then you should whip it up to add to a plain beanie, bag or piece of clothing. Luckily, we have provided you with some cute patterns. Learn how to crochet owls in different forms.
Sleepy Owl Mask - Close your eyes and sleep in peace while this owl mask keeps the light out. Who says counting owls can't do the trick? Make a pair for the whole family and take a silly family photo.
Owl Hat Applique - Attach this applique to a winter or summer hat. You can even use it for a purse or beach bag. Have fun playing around with different crochet colors.
Owl Granny Square - Make multiple free crochet owl squares and join them for an amazing blanket or afghan. Crochet one for a child or an adult.
Owl Coin Purse - This little purse is a hoot! It's a great place to store your extra change. Make one for a child and show him or her how to save money.
Make one, make two or make them all! Crocheted owls are perfectly plush to wrap your arms around and snuggle with. We have crochet owls you can make to use as toys for children or cute crochet designs to use as home decor. Expand your crochet skills today and learn how to crochet your own toys and home decor. Make crocheted owls the new symbol of your home with the help of these free crochet owl patterns.
Cute Cuddly Owl - Single crochet is used to work up this cute little guy. Crochet the eyes and sew them on or use button eyes or even googly eyes. Just be cautious of who you give the owl to if you're not crocheting the eyes as they can be hazardous.
Owl Amigurumi - This free crochet owl pattern is unique as it's worked as an upside down hat that's stuffed and whip stitched together. The bright crochet colors really add character.
Owl Family - This is one of my favorite crochet owl patterns. Use this owl family as a fun decoration in your living room or give them as a gift.
Snuggly Owl Lovey Blanket - This is a favorite of all the kids. They'll love snuggling with their new blankie day in and day out. Make one for your expectant friend.
Which crocheted owl do you plan on making?
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crochet readers
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 100 Best Crochet Patterns of 2016
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 28 Crochet One Skein Wonders + Bulky Crochet Hats and Scarves
- Crochet Heart Flowers
- How to Crochet Owls: 12 Easy Crochet Patterns
- Top 100 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- 22 Patterns Inspired by Old Hollywood Actresses
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Clean Those Dishes Crochet Scrubby
- Adorable Crochet Snood
- Summer Cactus Crochet Blanket
- All Year Round Crochet Poncho
- Simple As Can Be Crochet Balls
- Tunisian Crochet Washcloths
- A Study In Contrasts Crochet Cowl
- So Stylish Crochet Vest
- Cheerful Granny Square Baby Blanket
- Star Divine Crochet Hat