8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
Crochet Granny Square
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A simple crochet granny square, I remember when I was a little girl making bag fulls of these lol, I used to put them together to make blankets, waistcoats, chair backs and cushion covers, they are very versatile and easy to make, they can be used for practically anything i.e tote bags, covers, kitchen items, hot pads etc. If you are just starting to crochet, this pattern is an ideal one to begin with and learn how to do the first basic stitches in crochet."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge5dc & 2 rows measures approx 1 inch
Finished Size5 x 5 Inches
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
Pattern of the Day
Test your crochet skills with this amazing Rainbow Tunisian Crochet Baby Blanket Pattern. This is probably the coolest rainbow pattern… See moreGet More Patterns
- 18 Lazy Crochet Patterns
- Knotted Crochet Headband Pattern
- Mini Mandala Earrings
- 22 Popular Free Crochet Patterns eBook
- 32 Royal Crochet Patterns
- "Sunny" Glass Case
- Top 98 Crochet Patterns in 2015: Crochet Hat Patterns, Crochet Scarf Patterns, Crochet Christmas Patterns and More
- 15 Stress-Free Crochet Patterns
- How to Crochet Owls: 58 Crochet Owl Patterns
- Crochet Amish Puzzle Ball Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet