Puff Stitch Coffee Cozy
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Being the person that I am, I constantly find myself working on 4+sweaters, blankets, scarves, time-consuming projects. I tend to find that I am able to keep my motivation up when I work on quicker projects, they make me feel like I accomplished something and really help to keep my focus. If you’re anything like me then you will LOVE the Puff Stitch Coffee Cup Cozy crochet pattern I will be sharing with you all today. The Puff Stitch is by far one of the most popular crochet stitches I’ve seen. People love the look, texture, and how simple the stitch is once you learn how to work it. I realized I was yet to see a Puff Stitch Coffee Cup Cozy, so BAM! Here we are. I’ve already made 6 of these babies and I’m not stopping yet. I will be making one for all of the girls in our family this Christmas. I love to show people that I care and want to give everyone a handmade item, but let’s be honest with ourselves. I can’t spend too much time on making everyone something magnificent and unique. In comes the Puff Stitch Coffee Cup Cozy! "
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeIn Puff Stitch using 5.50mm Crochet Hook
8sts & 8r = 4”
Finished Size4”W x 3”T
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet