Peaches & Cream Washcloth
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I wanted to come up with the perfect summer washcloth and what is better than Peaches and Cream? This pattern is very simple, all you need to know is how to double crochet 2 together. The pattern works such as 2 rows of peach then one row of white or cream. You can crochet this very quickly and it is perfect for someone who is just starting to learn how to crochet, you could whip these up in sets or pair them with the other crochet washcloths on Rebecca Lynn Crafts!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
- Crochet Potholder - Cross Stitch Crochet
- Summer Freeze Pop Holder
- Hot Pad & Dish Scrubby With Printable Gift Tag
- One Cup At A Time Coaster
- Strong And Durable Washcloth
- Crochet Hand Towel For Home Kitchen And Bathroom
- Floral Mug Rug Granny Square
- Beginner Cup Cozy
- Sunshine Crochet Coasters Easy Crochet Tutorial
- Easy Crochet Potholder
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Bunny Kids Onesie
- Stanley The Spider
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Crochet Cowl
- Christmas Snowflakes Afghan Free Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Twisted Headband
- Modern Striped Towel Topper
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Cushy Cube Storage Bin
- Gnome Pillow Draft Dodger
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters