This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Scraptastic Ottoman is a super easy and fun home accessory you can make in not time at all… Yarn, Filling and a Hook and you are all set to make this colorful and comfortable foot rest!! Using large bean bag filling this is soft yet firm and light weight! Easy to move and can be made in any color scheme to match your home decor... I hope you love this as much as I love mine!"
Crochet HookN/15 or 10 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size19″ tall x 61″ around x 17″ across
- Nylon Laundry Bag
- Large Bean Bag Filling
- Yarn Needle
- Sewing Needle and Thread
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters