Moon Rise Wall-hanging
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"Dress up your home decor with the fun and free Moon Rise Wall-Hanging pattern by Divine Debris. This design is a great stash buster and looks fabulous in a variety of colors (especially in a lovely variegated yarn). If anything, having a ton of fun with your colors makes your project even better in the end. This pattern is perfect for any home decor need. The graph is available to view on the Divine Debris website, you can also pick up the written instructions on outside websites (linked in the blog post."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sc x 17 rows = 4
Finished Size1 size: 11.75” wide(not including stick and loop to hang it on) x 22” in height (not counting fringe)
- UG G (4.00 mm) crochet hook
- 600 - 620 yards of worsted weight yarn in 9 colors
- Wooden dowel or a stick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
"Dress up your kitchen with this pretty flower dishcloth. The dishcloth features petals worked in gentle cotton for nonabrasive… Continue reading: "Flower Scrubby Dishclothvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty Kids Headband
- Baby Booties Worked Flat
- Octomato Amigurumi
- Crochet Mittens
- Men's Crochet Ribbed Bandana Scarf
- 6 Weeks Of Summer Shawl
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Crochet Eta Baby Blanket
- Sweet And Simple Crochet Handbag
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters