Lotte Lace Corner Bookmark
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I have been craving quick projects lately. The satisfaction you get from starting and finishing a project in the same day or even an hour is irreplacable. That’s exactly what my crochet corner bookmark is! My crochet corner bookmark is an easy crochet pattern. It uses a beginner friendly combination of lacy crochet stitches. I made two lacy triangles and crocheted them together. I have chosen to use King Cole Giza cotton 4-ply. This is a 100% Giza mercerised cotton and has a lovely shine to it. I chose a plain cream coloured yarn to add to the vintage feel of this crochet corner bookmark. "
Crochet HookD/3 or 3.25 mm hook
Yarn Weight(2) Fine (23-26 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 rows x 2 shells measure 5 x 5 cm
1 shell = [(1 dc, 1 ch) 4 times, 1 dc] in same space;
Finished Size12 x 12 x 15 cm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Pretty In Pink Elephant Lovey
- Clustered V-st Crochet Preemie Blanket Pattern
- Ice Cream - Easy Baby Blanket Crochet Pattern
- Boxed Bead Koozie
- Zayd The Boy Crochet Doll
- Zoya Amigurumi Mermaid
- Power Of Positivity Prayer Flags
- Harry The Spider
- Ice Cream Ripple Scarf
- Knit Look Bow
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters