Home to Stay Crochet Pillow Pattern
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This pillow was designed after I started playing around with textures and wanted to see how they would look with the yarn that my daughter picked out for her room. She is 11 and at that stage between child and teen. She wants her room to be more grown up, but not completely. So, the Hygge yarn gives a perfect soft and fuzzy feel to a more grown up texture and look. She loves the pillow and I hope you do too."
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(7) Jumbo
Crochet GaugeOf first section – 10 sts x 11 rows = 4 inches x 4 inches
Finished Size14" x 14"
- 2 skeins Red Heart Hygge
- K/6.5 mm hook
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet