Halloween Pumpkin Coasters
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"It's my favorite time of year and you know what that means, spooky silly Halloween fun! And this week's pattern perfectly captures what I love about this holiday - say hello to the Halloween Pumpkin Coasters! These little cuties are 4 separate and unique little jack-o-lanterns that are dressed up as their favorites for Halloween - with a witch, a cat, a vampire, and a frankenlantern. Isn't is just silly?And the pattern on my blog features the graph, so you can work these up in Tunisian crochet, fair isle, c2c, or even knitting if you want to. And after that, you can assemble these as you'd like. Maybe make a few and sew them together for a trick-or-treat basket? Wouldn't that be cute? Or do it in c2c and make a wall-hanging. I'd love to see that. The most important part is to have fun with these patterns."
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge19 sc x 19 rows = 4"
Finished Size4.8" x 4.8"
- 4.00 mm hook
- worsted weight yarn
- yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- How To Crochet A Rectangle Granny
- Vintage Red Truck Towel Topper
- Cat Crochet Christmas Tree Ornament
- Sapphire Haze Crochet Round Doily
- Mrs. Claus Shawl Easy Crochet Pattern
- Cat Santa Hat
- Mini Crochet Hot Water Bottle Cover
- Crochet Everest Earwarmer
- Adorable Snowflake Pattern
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters