Granny Square Cabin Rug
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This Granny Square Cabin Rug is thick and feels lovely under your feet! It fits perfectly in front of a standard sized exterior door and can be customized to whichever colors you like as well as whatever size you need. The Cabin Rug is constructed by holding two strands of yarn together. You will make 24 easy granny squares. The squares are whip stitched together and then a border is added. The stitches required for this pattern are chains, single crochets and slip stitches. Tutorial photos included."
Crochet HookM/13 or 9 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge9 stitches x 6 rows in single crochet
Finished Size23.25" x 33"
- Red Heart Super Saver - Medium Thyme
- Red Heart Super Saver - Woodsy
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet