Crochet Christmas Pillow Pattern - Tis the Season
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love mixing fabric and yarn to make pillows. It is so much faster and gives you a quick decor change just by flipping the pillow over! So, with the holidays approaching, I designed this quick and easy crochet Christmas pillow pattern that features the popcorn stitch and a fabric back. The crochet front is done in the traditional Baltic Square motif using just the single crochet and popcorn stitch. Adjust for the size of your pillow."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
- Red Heart With Love yarn
- Fabric of choice
- pillow form
- crochet thread (10)
- I hook – 5.5 mm
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet