Crochet And Fabric Pillow
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I love the look of a crochet pillow as part of my home decor and I love fabric pillows too! So, what to do…make a reversible pillow that has yarn crocheted on one side and fabric on the other. The best of both worlds! In this simple pattern and tutorial, you can learn how to crochet a beautiful shell stitch for the front of the pillow and then add a matching fabric back to your crochet front. This pillow is great for beginners and advanced crocheters alike! I love it because it is so fast to complete and gives me some options in my decor. Since I am just crocheting one side, I can work faster and get more out of my yarn!"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizevaries by pillow form chosen
- Sublime Evie yarn
- US Size H / 5.0mm hook
- Pillow Form
- Fabric that is slightly larger than your pillow form
- Yarn darner needles
- Crochet thread to match your yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
On a rainy day, a new mom will love to snuggle under this Gray Grandma Baby Blanket with her baby for comfort and warmth. This crochet… Continue reading: "Gray Grandma Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Paintbox Simply DK Yarn
- Chunky Chenille Baby Blanket
- The Simple Crochet Cable Stitch
- Yin And Yang Infinity
- Daisy Mae Bag
- Linen Log Cabin Square
- Easy Crochet Coasters For Beginners
- Thinking Of Spring Crochet Afghan
- Silver Beach Scarf
- Wood Fairy Slippers
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet