14 Free Crochet Hat Patterns: Crochet Beanie Hats, Crochet Cap Patterns, and More
Kitty Cat Face Hat
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A modern crochet cat hat that is made with a bulky yarn and the Waistcoat Stitch which gives it a knit like appearance! A full color graph is included for the cat face section of the hat. A double-brimmed hat that is worked in the round with minimal color changes making this a great beginner project for someone new to color changing techniques. Approximate finished size: teen/adult medium 10 1/2” wide lying flat x 8” tall (without ears) but could be easily resized with different yarn weights/hook sizes. Ears are crocheted separately and then sewn to top of hat. Stitch tutorial is included for the center single crochet (Waistcoat Stitch). "
Crochet HookL/11 or 8 mm hook
Yarn Weight(5) Bulky/Chunky (12-15 stitches for 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters