Emily Crochet Hat That Looks Like Knitting
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Emily Hat features a sleek rib crochet design that makes it look like a knit hat. Using slip stitches and single crochet, the Emily Hat is crocheted flat, and then seamed and bunched at the top. To crochet the Emily Hat you will need: Yarn: Worsted weight yarn Yardage: approx. 120 yards. Hook Size: US Hook 8 (5.0mm) Abbreviations: sc: single crochet sl: Slip stitch Gauge: 14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern To begin the pattern: Find the rest of this free hat pattern here! http://margoknits.com/2017/04/emily-hat-crochet-hat-that-looks-like-knitting.html"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size 8 (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Pattern of the Day
This crochet pattern will transport you back over 50 years in time! You'll go slack-jawed over the 1941 Shell Stitch Crochet Cardigan… See more
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet