Emily Crochet Hat That Looks Like Knitting
By: Margo Harmon from margoknits.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The Emily Hat features a sleek rib crochet design that makes it look like a knit hat. Using slip stitches and single crochet, the Emily Hat is crocheted flat, and then seamed and bunched at the top. To crochet the Emily Hat you will need: Yarn: Worsted weight yarn Yardage: approx. 120 yards. Hook Size: US Hook 8 (5.0mm) Abbreviations: sc: single crochet sl: Slip stitch Gauge: 14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern To begin the pattern: Find the rest of this free hat pattern here! http://margoknits.com/2017/04/emily-hat-crochet-hat-that-looks-like-knitting.html"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeGauge: 14sts. & 10 rows = 4” in pattern
- Worsted weight yarn
- Size 8 (5.0mm) crochet hook
- Yarn Needle
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet