Twin Baby Monkey Beanies
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"I made little monkey beanies for a friend’s newborn twin grandbabies. She wanted hats that match, but not identical. I think they turned out really cute and they loved them! These could be made for preemies and up. Larger sizes coming soon. Easily make these as other animals or as a plain beanie. It is a great gift or craft fair item because they don't take much yarn and whip up fairly quickly. Use any colors too."
Crochet HookI/9 or 5.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4” = 11 sts and 7.5 rounds
Finished Sizepreemie to 6 months
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet