Granny Love #1
By: Charissa from madmadme.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This is a simple granny square with an elegant lacy feel. The scallped edges allow for many possible joining options. These 6x6 inch squares work up quickly as well. The samples shown are made using Caron, Simply Soft and Red Heart, Soft, yarns. These yarns create a nice drape and a slight sheen that makes the texture of the stitches very noticable. There is a downloadable PDF for your convenience or you can follow along online."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size6 x 6 inches
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- Citrus Smoothie Throw
- Moroccan Garden
- Midnight Magic Afghan
- Nana's Favorite Baby Blanket
- Crochet the Rainbow Granny Square Throw
- Americana Afghan
- Fun and Easy Lace Crochet Flower Pattern
- Mosaic Ripples Granny Square
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Projects
- Native American Fish Themed Granny Square
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet