We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The perfect unisex crochet pattern, these Snow Crochet Mittens are an essential DIY winter acessory. A great DIY holiday gift for all ages, these mittens are completely customizable. These mittens have a unique holiday crochet pattern that everyone will love and enjoy. With an easy crochet pattern to follow and a gender neutral gift idea, it is hard to reject this fun holiday craft.
From the Blogger: "These crochet mittens feature a beautiful falling snow pattern, which is easier to create than you think. The free pattern includes sizing for men, women and children."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sts = 1"
- Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
- H Hook
- Yarn needle (for weaving in ends)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Are you ready for a lazy day of crocheting? Then you're going to want to see this Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanket. This is an easy mile… Continue reading: "Laid Back Blue Crochet Blanketvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet