We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
The perfect unisex crochet pattern, these Snow Crochet Mittens are an essential DIY winter acessory. A great DIY holiday gift for all ages, these mittens are completely customizable. These mittens have a unique holiday crochet pattern that everyone will love and enjoy. With an easy crochet pattern to follow and a gender neutral gift idea, it is hard to reject this fun holiday craft.
From the Blogger: "These crochet mittens feature a beautiful falling snow pattern, which is easier to create than you think. The free pattern includes sizing for men, women and children."
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet Gauge4 sts = 1"
- Medium Weight Yarn in 2 colors
- H Hook
- Yarn needle (for weaving in ends)
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- 26 Bernat Blanket Yarn Patterns That Are Too Cute to Miss
- 35 Variegated Yarn Crochet Patterns
- Snow Boarder Chunky Beanie
- Teddy Bear
- Great Lakes Slouch Hat
- Great Lakes Messy Bun Hat
- Chloe Olympic Snowboarding Hat
- Hair Flower No-Slip Clips
- Baby Boy Beanie
- Soft and Sweet Easter Hat
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet