Horizon Baby Blanket
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"The free graph for this baby blanket can be found down below. Notes You can purchase the Ad-Free Written Instructions for this baby blanket on both Etsy & Ravelry. To follow this graph you will start with the first square on the bottom left which corresponds as R1 on the graph and written pattern. Finished Measurements - 35” x 35” Materials 5.00mm Crochet Hook 1,208 yards medium (4) weight yarn ( I used Hobby Lobby’s Yarn Bee Rustic Romantic. The colors I chose are no longer in stock - Sorry!) Color A (Cream) - 795 yards Color B (Green) - 345 yards Border - Color B (Green) - 68 yards Scissors Yarn Needle"
Crochet HookH/8 or 5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(4) Medium Weight/Worsted Weight and Aran (16-20 stitches to 4 inches)
Crochet GaugeUsing a 5.00mm Crochet Hook and the C2C stitch
5sts & 5r = 4”
Finished Size35” x 35”
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
Every woman deserves an Unforgettable Top Down Shawl in her closet. Begin crocheting this free crochet pattern at the center top and… Continue reading: "Unforgettable Top Down Shawlvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet