By: Bianca Desire from villa-gluck.com
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"This adorable Babyslippers are easy to made. It takes only a few ouers to make them. They look very cute and stylish. I used Hatnut yarn in two different colours to make them look eaven prettier. The small flap on the heel gives the girl's shoes a sporty touch. I designed these shoes for a colleague, she wanted to have a nice look but also sporty and adapted to the different Baby Girl dresses. I hope you enjoy!"
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet