Bright Colourful Rainbow Mae Mandala
We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
"A quick and easy Mandala crochet pattern that's great for beginners to practice stitches and more advanced crocheters to get their crochet-fix fast! A pretty Carnival coloured Boho Rainbow Mandala crocheted using puff stitch, treble (US double), and chains. As with all my patterns, there are no set rules! Pick your own colours, yarn weights and change up a stitch if you want to. Embracing and celebrating your own creativity is what makes Fibre Art so awesome!! This one is made using a 4.5 mm hook and DK yarns and measures approx. 8 inches across."
Crochet Hook4.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Sizeapprox. 8 inches
- DK yarn
- 4.5 mm crochet hook
- A smile!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet