We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Just because it's dreary outside doesn't mean you need to dress in dull colors. The Turtleneck Fringe Cowl is the perfect way to add a bright spot to your winter gear, as it includes a multitude of colors that are anything but boring. You'll also like that this crochet pattern is easy to make and includes plenty of fringe for a classic look that won't go out of style. The crochet cowl uses variegated yarn in shades of purple and orange, bringing to mind a gorgeous sunset. You'll love that this cowl is both dramatic and warm.
Crochet HookP/16 or 11.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- Super bulky yarn (blogger used Premier Yarns Mega Brushed Chunky in Calendula)
- P/16 or 11.5 mm hook
- Yarn needle
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
If you're unsure of what to give as a wedding gift then look no further. This Heirloom Wedding Ring Quilt is one of the most beautiful… Continue reading: "Heirloom Wedding Ring Quiltvideocam"
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet