We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
Get all your accessories in check with this Pretty Pendant Cowl Pattern. Using a plastic ring and a simple jewel, you can bling up your crochet cowl very easily. This also creates a simple way for the yarn to connect back around, which also makes adding more or less rounds an easy task. The pendant that hangs in the middle takes place of any piece of jewelry you might want to wear while having a unique way to also keep your neck warm at the same time. Perfect for rainy fall and spring days when you need the layer but want to have some glitz, too.
Crochet HookK/10.5 or 6.5 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches: Learn To Crochet Something New With Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Winter Wonderland: 17 Winter Patterns to Crochet