We are adding the pattern to your Crochet Patterns.
The pattern was added to your Crochet Patterns.
When you picture morning in the forest, you likely envision trees covered in a thick gray fog. With that in mind, consider capturing the drama and mystique of a foggy day in nature with the Forest Fog Crochet Cowl. The easy crochet cowl pattern has gray stripes that provide a sharp contrast with stripes in an assortment of bright colors. The result is a crochet cowl that is anything but dreary. This pattern calls for an assortment of bulky yarn, so feel free to raid your yarn stash to complete this project.
NotesAccording to the blogger, you can use leftovers of your bulky yarn to create this cowl.
Crochet HookG/6 or 4 mm hook
Yarn Weight(6) Super Bulky/Super Chunky (4-11 stitches for 4 inches)
- 1 skein super bulky yarn (blogger used Maxima yarn in shade 15; can be replaced by Vinci yarn)
- 2 skeins bulky yarn (blogger used Stone Washed XL yarn by Scheepjes in shade 842)
- G/6 or 4 mm crochet hook, or larger
- Tapestry needle
Read NextDynamic Cathedral Cowl
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Pattern of the Day
With a blanket that measures 36 x 36 any little baby is sure to stay cozy in this fabulous crochet design. The Pastel Rainbow Baby… Continue reading: "Pastel Rainbow Baby Blanketvideocam"
Our Newest Patterns & Articles
- Long Crochet Cardigan
- The Seaside Crochet Cardigan
- Free Amigurumi Crochet Octopus Pattern
- Crochet Sedge Stitch Tutorial
- Guide To How To Crochet Corner To Corner
- Hairpin Lace Cowl
- Wizard Frog Crochet Pattern
- Kinnedy Nichelle Square
- Crochet Circular Table Runner How To Make Round Tablemat
- Keyhole Striped Boomerang Shawl
- 11 Crochet Baby Cocoon Patterns
- 11 Granny Square Crochet Patterns for Square Crochet Project
- 7 Free Crochet Prayer Shawls
- 8 Different Crochet Stitches Volume I eBook
- Crochet Scarf Designs: Cute Crochet Scarf Patterns for all Seasons
- DIY Home Decor: 19 Free Crochet Kitchen and Dining Patterns
- Free Crochet Tips and Tricks: Organization Ideas, How to Crochet On the Go, and more
- How to Crochet Edges & Make Crochet Borders on Patterns
- Make a Crochet Cowl: 10 Crochet Cowl Patterns
- Scrap Yarn Crochet Patterns: 11 Free Stash Busters